Monday, November 18, 2013

When life gets you down....

ITS FREAKING COLD!!!

Cold weather workout wear shopping totally commences today. My fingers are still hurting, and my nose and lips are revolting.

On a happy note, despite the fact that I didn't diet over the weekend (family birthday dinners and such), and did not walk -I lost 4 more pounds!!!! On a freaking roll, now! Thats 11   16 (I forgot my weigh in weight of 219!!!) pounds in two weeks!!!! BUCKWHEAT PILLOW, HERE I COME!!!

Didn't make it up at 5:30, however I was out of bed and on the pavement by 5:43 and managed to get a whole mile in today before I headed back to the house to get ready. Judging by the state of my legs, I think that I am going to do another week of 1 mile before increasing to 2 miles.

The good news is that if I keep doing what I am doing, that it should head in a downward direction once again shortly.

Just keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming........


No comments:

Post a Comment