Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Soooo tired!

I'm not going to lie, when I saw that I had gained back 3 lbs this morning, my heart dropped. Then I realized it was water weight! Ick! The good news is that it will leave me again in a week, thank god. 

Another walk again this morning! Yay! I gave myself heel sores on yesterday's walk, so this morning I was prepared with mole skin. Sores just didn't seem like a good enough excuse to stop walking for the day. 

I was unprepared for today's meals, so I ended up at the bagel place for my usual , and the local salad place for lunch. Not bad choices , but definitely not the cheapest. Went shopping again tonight for some more lunch and breakfast items. 

Super tired today, so I'm going to turn in early. Keep rocking it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment