Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stix & times of days that don't exist.

Science panther question: Do boobs have the opposite polarity than Stix? No really! Hear me out: boobs are always facing the other way from him, I have never seen somebody show him theirs.

Ok, so as much as I think Satchel is a retardedly brilliant musician, and is hot.....I kind of have a thing for Stix. 


I tend to like burly guys (no weaklings here!) and drummers have a special place in my heart. I know they're metal and hardcore and shit, but all I want to do is climb into stix's lap and hug him. 

True story. 

So, moving on: set this weeks alarms for 5:30, hoping that I'll make the wake up call.  After the horrible weekend I've just had, I could use the extra exercise.

It's getting super cold out in the mornings!!!! Going to have to look for some warmer workout wear, tomorrow. I'm currently working out in Capri length pants- which it's too damn cold out there, or as my father says, "it's colder than TWO witches titties out there!!!" And he would be right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment