Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 4 -still trying to find my groove.

I didn't get around to writing yesterday, bad me!

Quick run through.

I made it out at 6am again!!! If you know me, you know this is a VERY BIG DEAL. I like to pretend that that time of day does not exist, and that sleep is the best thing on earth. No, really. I LOVE SLEEP!!! So If there is not a flight I have to make, your chance of getting me awake while Its still dark out is slim to none.



I found that I am already getting tired of chicken and steamed veggies. I'm not sure if its my body freaking out due to change of food or if I REALLY am already tired of it after 3 days. I'm going to make either some Chicken Salad or Egg Salad (healthy versions) to have on some Ezekiel bread today for lunch, I think.

I drank WAYYY too much milk yesterday. I didn't snack a lot, however I am concerned due to the fact that the Scale went up a few pounds today. I think this weekend I'm going to invest in a water filter and keep it in the office, I am notorious for not drinking enough water and right now is not a good time to encourage that.  I need more water to wash all the bad things out of my system, and my lips are thoroughly chapped.

I brought my Dumbbells into work today. I am going to use them on my lunch and on my breaks. I have completely neglected strength training as of yet (I've only been at this since last Saturday, so this is day 5.....), and though I understand it is best to do it right after cardio, I'm splitting it up for the time being in the name of getting used to my new morning routine. I'm afraid if i push it too hard at the beginning, that I will burn out very fast - and this will be all for naught. I'm hoping by next week that I may be in a position to wake up slightly earlier to enable extending my walk time.

Working out all of these logistics are the clincher. After a couple of weeks, I am in the hopes that I have a good routine down  - wish me luck & a new pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment