Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday is a Fun Day: AKA day 2

I was horrible last night!!!! My sister and brother in law brought home a whole sheet of Pineapple Upside down cake......and I had a piece. Day 1 and I'm already cheating!!!!! No bueno.

We'll, the good news is that we're into day #2, 99 cent day at Goodwill!!! You know what that means? Lost of walking!!

I ended up getting a brand new LL Bean jacket, a JJill shirt, and a new gardening apron, plus one of my favorite books 1st edition (the Birds Christmas Carol- tis the season!), as well as "The Biggest Loser-30 Day Jump Start."

I managed to get to page 55, Day 1 of the Jump Start Exercise Plan. So I put the book down and went for a 20 minute walk. I actually aimed for 30, but only managed to get to 23 due to loss of the sun. 

Moral of the story is this: I need to find a place that is lit during the evening to walk at. Even on a good night, I won't get anywhere till 6 at the earliest, so someplace with lighting is vital. 

For breakfast, I had a half of a Grapefruit, and some Orange Juice. We were running out the door, so probably not the best. 

Lunch was Steamed Veggies and scrambled eggs with a small amount of Mustard. 

Dinner is Cabbage Soup and some bread, which I will probably skip. 

All in all, a productive day. This evening should bring more reading of my book, and some research of a better place to walk in the evenings. 

Rock on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment