Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away!!!

It was raining this morning, so there was no walk. Not a happy camper. I feel like I am making an excuse for not walking.

The reality of it is that YES it is raining, and YES my Dr told me to ice and take Motrin for my legs, so considering it inst supposed to rain tomorrow I can just take today as a rest day and resume it all tomorrow.

I plan on doing strength training today instead, and hopefully the rain will let up by tonight.

I'm concerned because there is not much to write about yet! Yesterday I went to work, had an awesome dinner at my sisters, we went to whole foods so I could look at breakfast sandwiches (I got two types - I will rate them later!), then we went to Joann's so we could get some fleece. Scrappy-Doo has been getting chilly in the mornings, so my sister offered to make him a doggie sweater If we found some fleece that I like. So, got some fleece, came home and watched some TV, then went to bed. Wanted to stay up last night researching some things but I was so dang tired that I fell right asleep.

Coffee, I need Coffee.....





No comments:

Post a Comment