Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Clothes!!!

OK, so in light of the weather I opted to purchase new workout clothes instead of my beloved pillow. I got a new sweatshirt (with thumb holes, pretty exciting!):


AND a new pair of pants......
Not to mention new socks, and a rocking thermal shirt. Last place I would have thought to look, but Costco had some awesome deals on the stuff. 

On another note, Im still having problems drinking enough water, so I got one of these last night.....
The only fruit I have at work at the moment is Bananas, Grapefruit, and Tangerines. I opted for the Grapefruit today, but we will see how that goes. 

Its rainy and cold outside, and though I did go on my walk this morning - all I seem to want to do is curl up on a couch by a fireplace. I seem to have lost my "oomph!" today. 

K, so Im going to go try not to fall asleep now, wish me luck! More tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment