Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend Rundown

So, I totally cheated at the end of last week. I couldn't rid myself of the sugary cravings. After thinking on why they were so strong, I think that the monotony of my lunches might have contributed to it. I switched it up for my lunches this week and am making Spelt Salad with White Beans and Artichokes from the Cooking Light website. I'm thinking I'm going to have to do a new lunch item each week just to keep myself satisfied. I paired the Salad with some Grapes and half of a Ezekiel English Muffin each day.

Yesterday marked the start of week 3 of my new venture. I still feel incredibly tired, and run down, but am hopeful that by the end of this week my energy levels will start increasing. While Thursday is a day of rest, Wednesday and Sunday entail LOTS of driving.

Obviously, my weekend was not as restful as it should have been - I'm typing this and falling asleep. Later, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment