Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 7 - Alarm Faux Pas

Evidently I set my alarm for 6am for Mon-Thurs, but not Friday.

Oops.

So, walking didn't happen this morning. I'm hoping to try to make up for it tonight in some form - either a walk, ice skating, heading to the beach for a night hike, something of that sort.

Still on the food bandwagon - had my normal Veggie Breakfast Sandwich for Breakfast, and my Tomato, Hummus Avocado Sandwich for lunch. One of the Sales Reps in my office brought me a Large Chai from Starbucks, so I will have to account for that when I eat dinner.

Had to drop my class this semester! :( The good news is that it got dropped before the deadline and so it wont impact my GPA. Additionally, the other good news is that I have more time to devote to this whole venture! At least until classes start in the Spring, that is.

I have noticed that since I have started eating healthy again, every time I eat or drink something high in fat (HELLO EGGNOG CHAI!) that I get childbirth like pains. Not very pleasant at all. I mean, its good incentive to keep eating healthy - but it would be nice if my body didn't feel the need to punish me with torture when I eat something not on the menu.

I'm going out to eat tomorrow night, which will be my first foray into the world of restaurants since I started this. I'm torn between ordering what I really want, and ordering what is good for me. I am in the hopes that there may be a happy medium on the special list, but I will no know till the time comes. However, as I sit here typing this I am realizing that desert is inevitable - so something healthy, a la' salad is probably in order.

More Good news - I paid off my MasterCard today!!! Other than my car (which I will work on paying down once all of the smaller ones are down) I have 4 Credit Cards, this one is done and next month I should be able to kill two more! Sometimes I hate being an adult, but I guess that's the way it goes.

Well, Im off to speak with an admissions counselor at Arizona State University! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment