Saturday, November 9, 2013

Steel Panther, or "yes, I know I'm bad"

Sometimes it's funny what it takes.

So last night I go to this awesome show with this awesome guitar player named Satchel.


 You see him and he's hot.......so then you watch him play, and his playing is so awesome that your eyes roll back into your head. Then you find out that he WRITES all of the music......and it's time to change your panties. 

So long story short, they pull chicks up on stage to dance during their set...

I want a piece of that. 

Sure, I got admiration for my boobs, but I want admiration for the whole package. 

I want 'Gold Digging Whore' to be my anthem instead of 'Thar She Blows'!!!!!

So, today I parked as far away as possible from every door. I stopped and got a shit-load of veggies and had veggies and chicken breasts for dinner. 

They're in Europe till April, so by the time they get back my ass should be ready to be pulled on stage. 

Fuckers better play an Encore

.

No comments:

Post a Comment