Thursday, November 21, 2013

Almost done with week two!

Today's Tally?

1 Mile
25 Exercise Ball Crunches
25 Exercise Ball Reverse Crunches (Not to be confused with the reverse cowgirl)
15 V-Passes
21 Reverse Fly's
30 Bicep Curls
25 Cross Jabs (Each Arm)
25 Glute Bridge/Triceps Extensions

I was craving protein something fierce, so I went and got a Salad from the Salad place down the road, and had them add some BBQ Tri-Tip and Beans. It totally hit the spot! I did get an Izze Soda, but it was lower in calories than a lot of the iced teas! Alright, and I really wanted it. I was craving something sweet. 

My whole body is jelly! I guess that means that I'm working everything, though. Somebody suggested that I get some Glutamine for the aches, so I plan on looking into that tonight.

1 day away from the end of week two........


No comments:

Post a Comment