Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 3-er....Part 2

I jumped the gun by posting earlier because I was so excited and wanted to write all of the good things down!! So now I have to play catch-up with everything else that should have been included in that post. 

Breakfast - Vegan Breakfast Sandwich! 
Simmer Down - these are actually pretty tasty. And by pretty tasty I mean VERY TASTY! These come in at around 200 calories per sandwich, and I had one and my morning Chai with Low-fat Milk. I'm looking into a cool little breakfast sandwich gadget so I can monitor the ingredients more and maybe add some veggies, and the next milk I buy will be Non-Fat. 

For Snack and Lunch I had a whole grapefruit, Steamed Veggies & a Steamed Chicken Breast with Fat Free/Calorie Free/Sugar Free BBQ Sauce.

Around 3 pm I started having SUPER BAD carb cravings. All I wanted was some fries, some Toast, a Baked Potato - It was quite the craving. I poured myself a glass of Low-fat Milk and it seemed to quench the Carb Craving - something I will have to remember! I had planned on having some melon, but I would still be craving If that was all I had. Onward and Upward. 

Dinner will probably be more cabbage soup. I eschewed the French Bread last night with it for a slice of whole wheat bread which kept me pretty satisfied. I will be looking at some Sprouted Grain Bread this evening as it is heavier in Protein, and less in the Carbs profile. 

ALSO: My favorite workout shirt is on sale at Old Navy for $15

Bottom Line is that I'm a slacker, and these are comfortable enough that I can wear them to bed, roll out of bed and put shoes on and go before I even realize what the hell I am doing. Which trust me, is a very good thing. 

G-O-L-D,  D-I-GG-I-N-G,  W-H-O-R 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment