Friday, November 22, 2013

High Winds & Headaches

The winds have been blowing like crazy since last night! I also have a headache, which I'm blaming on the winds.

I did so many things today that are contradictory. I woke up of my own volition at 5:15 and laid there waiting for my alarm to go off, then went on a walk. Did my normal mile, came back home, and went to work. Stayed true through breakfast, I got an OJ and a whole wheat bagel with tomatoes. Got to work, ran to the bank on my lunch, which left little time.....and I got a cheese-steak sandwich and fries with a Pepsi for lunch.

FAIL!!!!

I then proceeded to eat said lunch, come back to the office, and take some before pictures of my body for reference later on.

Still have the dang headache.

On a side note, I got some Glutamine Chewies (Sugar Free Candies) and though the Glutamine DID help with the soreness, the Sugar Free candy gave me a hell of a sugar/starch craving. I'm going to look into some plain Glutamine pills this weekend, because If its not the wind that is Causing the headache its the sweetness of the candy.

So, yes I made a bad choice today. It was the most horrible choice I have made in two weeks food wise - So, I'm considering that my splurge meal and I'm back on the boat. I'll let you know on Monday how everything went.

Addendum: Steel Panther & Headaches don't go well together. Bring me some Motrin, Bitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment