Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday!

This weeks measurements:
Weight: 210.8
Arm Cir: 17in
Waist: 46in
Thigh Cir: 30in

Weight went up slightly(1.2 lbs) from last week, which I refuse to concern myself with as I am building muscle which I need to destroy the fat. I lost a half of an inch off of my arms, an inch and a half off of my waist, and my thighs stayed the same.

That's pretty good progress for only one week! Had I only been looking at my weight I would be concerned, but the measurements are the more important part right now. Week over week I'm looking for loss of mass, the weight is just a byproduct.

BONUS ROUND
So I was trying to explain the route of acceptance yesterday to a friend who does not get Steel Panther. I thought about explaining it in Freudian terms, that Steel Panther is the "Id" to many peoples "Ego", and I couldn't quite get that across. So I said this. I liked it so much I turned it into a picture:

Steel Panther

No comments:

Post a Comment