Tuesday, July 29, 2014

New Workout!



A week into the last workout and I decided that I wanted to modify a couple of things. Mainly, though the cardio I was doing was making me sweat - I didn't feel it was enough intervals, so I am upping my intervals to 10 minutes of 30/10 with a one minute warm up and a one minute cool down. Im just shy of middle resistance, so my plan is to increase to 10 minutes total next week (30/10 intervals with 1 min each of warm up/cool down) and then start increasing the resistance. You will notice a good portion of Shoulder exercises, as that is one of the muscle groups that lands me in the chiropractors office the most. I added a Bicep group, and I have upped the Side Leg Raises to 4 sets of 15 reps each (2 sets per side). Even so - I am still neglecting the following muscle groups:

Lats
Neck and Upper Traps
Obliques
Quads

I will be adding one of those a piece going forward with every workout modification, as I increase my endurance.

Strawberry Metal Workout, Version 1.A (this is the printable from workoutlabs.com with all of the pictoral exercises!)


On the motivation front, I actually do feel pretty bad ass when I am dripping with sweat......which lasts only 10 minutes before I jump into the shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment