Thursday, May 8, 2014

Weight Loss Tracker - Satchel Edition

So, I've been bored. That is to say, I was on my lunch hour and I GOT bored, and I glanced over at my weight loss tracker (which is remarkably phallic, truth be known) and wished for a moment that I could have a cooler pic up there. Now, have you ever had one of those moments, where your mind goes, "Wouldn't it be cool if....."? Well, I had one of those moments than answered myself, "Why not?"

I give you Weight Loss Tracker, the Satchel Edition.

Now, I am less than a whiz with Photoshop - so no critics. The idea is that you get to fill in Satchels guitar with color as you progress :)

Use it, abuse it, please give me credit if posted elsewhere, and PLEASE for the love of god don't post it on Steel Panthers page - I'm still to fat to deal with that shit yet :)

Game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment