Monday, January 13, 2014

Sorry-lets try again?

So, I thought I had posted a declaration of taking a leave of absence - evidently I had neglected to do so.
Two things happened in regards to the lack of posts. #1 is that the eve of Thanksgiving my father was taken to the hospital by ambulance, and has been touch and go ever since. He is currently in a Veterans Rehabilitation Center, with hopes of returning home this Friday. My leave of absence was also from work for this timeframe.
Additionally, Christmas Eve I landed myself in the hospital with a raging pain due to Diverticulitis. The down side is that even though I was eating crappy, for the recovery period from this ailment I was told to eat EVEN MORE crappy. Essentially, nothing but mushy cooked veggies, white flour, and protein.  I was able to start phasing good food back into my diet this week (thank god!) you have no idea how much I want a salad!!!

I am pretty sure I gained back ALL of the weight that I had previously lost. The good news is that as things start getting back to normal for me, this blog will also start to get back to normal.

Heres to re-boot in 2014 :) Im not one for new years resolutions, I think they should be made at any time of the year. However, it happens to be the new year and things are slowly getting back to normal for me - so the timing just happens to be coincidental.

As a gift, here is a screen shot of the cover art from the forthcoming album that Steel Panther debuted today. Spread the disease, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment