Friday, January 17, 2014

Diets and Ailments.

I have been starting to phase good food back into my diet slowly so as not to make my tummy hurt.

Turns out its harder than hell to eat what I'm supposed to eat and eat healthy! No whole grains, no raw veggies or fruits... what do you do?

This is today's lunch. The drink is Kefir water, and as long as I can suppress the scientist in me and  the mental images that it promotes I can drink it. Is it bad? No - its actually quite tasty, and comes in at 20 cal for the 16oz bottle! It has quite a few live and active cultures, which is great for you! (It just has a bunch of little wormy things swimming around if you look at it under a microscope!) Score health wise, though. Will have to get a couple at the beginning of the week to keep in the fridge at work! Low in sugar, and no fake sugar!

The sandiwchy thing is a Bolani. It has two per container, and each come in at around 280 cal. It is whole wheat, but I'm making that concession.


No comments:

Post a Comment